New Phase of My Life

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


Hello again UUM!

Registering as a degree student was exhausting. Why? Because we need to fill the same forms and take a photo for the student card again and have new username and new password, like during the first day I came to UUM as an asasi student.

Although the old student card still can be used, and also my old username I still need to register for the new one.

This time, instead of my parents, it was my aunt and uncle and tok sent me to UUM. Mama and abah were performing hajj that time.


Programmes

My choices:

🌚 B.Sc. Hons. (Industrial Statistics) (Hons)
🌚 B.Sc. (Decision Science) (Hons)
🌚 B.Sc. (Information Technology) (Hons)

Because I realised art stream does not suit me haha. I do not know why some people claims science is difficult, while for me art is more complicated.

There are more than 40 undergraduate courses in UUM. Here are the links to respective schools (pusat pengajian) in UUM in case you want to know more about the courses available here.

In case la hahah. Or you can just skip this.

College of Business [COB]:

🌚 Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz School of Accounting [TISSA]
🌚 School of Business Management [SBM]
🌚 School of Economics, Finance and Banking [SEFB]
🌚 School of Technology Management and Logistics [STML]
🌚 Islamic Business School [IBS]

College of Arts and Sciences [CAS]:

🌚 School of Multimedia Technology and Communication [SMMTC]
🌚 School of Education and Modern Language [SEML]
🌚 School of Quantitative Sciences [SQS]
🌚 School of Applied Psychology, Social Work and Policy [SAPSP]
🌚 School of Computing [SOC]
🌚 School of Creative Industry Management and Performing Arts [SCIMPA]

College of Law, Government and International Studies [COLGIS]

🌚 School of Law [SOL]
🌚 School of Government [SOG]
🌚 School of International Studies [SOIS]
🌚 School of Tourism, Hospitality and Environment Management [STHEM]

As for me, I am now taking B.Sc. (Industrial Statistics) (Hons) which is under SQS, my first choice. When people asks me what course I am taking, I will just say "stats" or "statistics". Senang. Padat dan ringkas. Industrial statistics is such a long name.

I am the only asasi student taking this course. But luckily I am in the same class with my asasi friends although they are taking Business Maths, so I am not that alone hahah.

Indusrial Statistics is basically statistics, but we will also take management courses in transportation, manufacturing and services industry.

Hopefully I made the right decision for choosing this course. But what is the main reason am I choose this course?

I don't really know.

Just because this is the only course that I think I am capable to take although I hate add maths during school hahah. I can't imagine myself taking accounting, finance, business management, human resource, law related courses.

I hope I made the right decision. Just, pray for me okay?

ps: I got 14/30 for my Calculus I quiz oh wow tak sampai separuh pun. I don't like differentiation and integration since school erh. But I do like statistics. Or that is what I think, at least.

10 thoughts

Share your thoughts here!

My Instagram