F's Bbq

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Our last activity together, before the asasi pengurusan ends. We had a barbecue after our General Studies paper, although we still have another paper to go hehe.

Started our barbecue at 2 pm. But we took almost an hour just to set up the fire for barbecue! I spent the whole hour watching them hehe. Alah buat kat belakang blok B je.
Gigih mengipas
I can't wait to eat! I'm starving you know. I didn't have my breakfast and lunch.

But then, it started to rain drizzly. So, we have to move under the shed.
Tangan tangan yang rajin
Meanwhile at the other side, some of us were slicing the watermelon.
Potong masuk pinggan ke masuk mulut tu?
As for me, well, I helped by taking their candid photos, and putting some watermelon slices into my mouth! Eh ingat senang ke nak tengok aku makan buah?

After enjoying our meal, we had a tukar hadiah session. Gift exchange is it? Suka hati aku je haha. Balqis got my name and she gave me a necklace. It was so beautiful! But I didn't wear it yet until now because it has been a long time since the last time I wore one.

Meanwhile, I got Nabil's name. I just bought him a small botttle of perfume that I bought at the carnival. Nurin helped me out to pick the perfume. I'm not good with men's perfume. It was only RM 10, so I bought a bottle for myself too hehe. Well, I hope he likes it.
The F Family 🐙
One big happy family. May our friendship lasts for ever 💕. I will always miss you guys.

Oh by the way, Nabil said (in his instastory) he loved that perfume :) .Kebetulan jugak, perfume dia dah habis. Berguna sungguh hadiah aku tu ye.

2 thoughts

Share your thoughts here!

My Instagram