To the Next Stage

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Hi there! Sorry for this late post.
UPU result

Alhamdulillah I got Program Asasi UUM which is my first choice in UPU. And this is not a science stream programme. Yeah, I'm leaving science. No, don't get me wrong. I do love science but for several reasons, I decided to make this decision and take some risks.

Actually, I was hoping that I pass the interview for CAT programme at INTEC, the only sponsorship interview I went. INTEC is so near to my house. I think spending 5 years studying in a school quite far away from home is enough.

Unfortunately, I didn't. I didn't pass the interview.

Hah amekau, kena campak kat Kedah pulak. Makin jauh ada la.

Since I got this asasi, I guess this is the best for me. But still, the fact there is none of my schoolmates will be studying in UUM too is making me so nervous.

To be honest I wanted to put asasi ekonomi dan sains pengurusan UIA as my first choice, but I put it as second anyway because asasi UUM has an interview session. Many of my schoolmates will be studying in UIA.

So I need to make new friends. Pray for me!

6 thoughts

  1. Tahniah dear :) By the way, eyqa follow sini

    ReplyDelete
  2. tahniah ! dont worry ! budak skolah anis ada dlm 6 org dapat UUM nnti jumpalah dgn diorang ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz!! Mabruk :D duk elok2 kat Sintok nuh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insyaallah i try haha. Bukan senang nak cari kawan baru.

      Delete

Share your thoughts here!

My Instagram